Total War™: WARHAMMER® – Blood for the Blood God
”I will slay you for my master. Blood beyond measure will I spill upon the battlefields of the world.”
– Marius Hollseher, Liber Malefic
From the frigid climes of Norsca to the arid wastes of the southern Badlands, The Old World echoes to the joust and jostle of ceaseless war. As each race struggles to establish its dominion – or merely to survive in this age of strife – there is but one certain outcome: blood will flow!
Blood for The Blood God brings a number of gory new mature-rated effects to Total War: WARHAMMER.
- Blood spurts
- Gory spatter on unit models
- Limb and head dismemberment (humanoids and non-legendary characters)
- Zombies, skeletons and Grave Guard may continue to fight after dismemberment!
- Explosive Gibbing from deadly mid-torso strikes
- Blood-drenched UI elements
- New random, global campaign events that generate greater carnage in battle
Once downloaded, Blood effects can be enabled in the Advanced Graphics Settings of Total War: WARHAMMER.
Please note that depending on your country of residence, Blood for the Blood God may raise the age rating of the main game.