Gail Pilgrim. Starship captain, war hero, ambassador for the new Galactic Union and chancellor of the Pilgrim Space Academy.
After everything that she’s been through since her carefree days as a common hauler of goods and passengers, there would seem to be very little left in the universe that could possibly daunt her. That is, until the day her crew answers a distress call from Latona Research Station, which proves to be the first chapter in an unprecedented tale of counter-revolution, espionage and betrayal.
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 1 is a sequel to the popular Space Pilgrim Saga, set nine years after the events of the last episode. In this brand new space adventure, you will play as both Gail Pilgrim and Margaret Dale, the academy’s newest recruit.
- As Gail Pilgrim, encounter some old acquaintances, travel to new locations and begin to uncover the mystery behind the destruction of Latona station.
- As Margaret Dale, attend classes at the academy: cosmography, xenobiology, engineering and more. You can choose whether to try and impress or annoy the teachers, and your performance will impact her grades at the end of the term. Just remember to keep watch for those dark forces which might seek to do her harm.
- Continue to relive the days of good old fashioned point-and-click adventure games.
- About five hours of gameplay for the average player.
- Mouse, keyboard and controller support.