The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words!
Spell words to battle monsters, earn gems and use them to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more! Letter Quest is a game about using your linguistic skills to survive. It’s a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and a great soundtrack.
Letter Quest, Remastered:
- New ENDLESS MODE – choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive!
- 8 more achievements, now 60 in total!
- Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
- A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music – choose your favorite!
- Tooltips during battle
- Fully rewritten in Unity, allowing for a smoother experience, better resolution options, higher-quality music and sound effects, and much more!
- Windows, Mac, AND Linux support
- 70 quests to complete
- A built-in dictionary of over 192,000 English words that is frequently updated
Letter Quest Remastered also supports setting key bindings for all hot-keys right in the game’s options menu.
The original Letter Quest was written in Flash and limited the platforms that we could release it on, so we spent over 600 hours rewriting it in Unity and are now proud to fully support Windows, Mac, and Linux!