In Farming World, the player will own and run their own farm, tending a range of livestock and growing crops on rented fields. As they progress, they’ll earn money from selling animals and their harvest at the market which will enable them to then purchase land and machinery to expand the business. Like any farmer, they’ll also need to manage buildings, vehicles and a host of farm workers as well as a dairy and a butchery.
- Grow over 40 crops including vegetables, cereals, citrus fruits, nuts, berries, pomes and drupes.
- Rear sheep, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, ostriches, ducks, horses, geese, turkeys and rabbits and attend to each one’s specific needs
- Play against AI competitors
- Operate a range of machinery for watering, milking, cheese production, pasteurisation and for the packaging of your products
- Make sure you harvest before bad weather and irrigate before droughts
- Sell your goods at market and your own farm shop at the highest price by storing them whilst the price is low
- Buy the most fertile fields before your competitors do
- Increasing difficulty levels see bank lending rates rise higher, weather less predictable and wholesale prices lower
- Feedback allows you to make informed agricultural and commercial decisions