In administering the Website, we may collect Your Personal Information and non-Personal Information. Personal Information is information, that by its very nature, can be tracked back to You (“Personal Information”). Some example of this type of information includes Your name, address, email address, and billing information. Non-Personal Information, on the other hand, is information that is considered insufficient to be able linked back to the original User.
Information collected automatically
We also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as You navigate through our Website. We may collect information about Your visit from the browser on Your computer or mobile device including but not limited to the time and date You access the Website, IP address, cookies, and the pages You request. We use this information to improve the Website performance and provide relevant services.
We may collect:
Cookies. Cookies are small data files that a Website You visit may save on Your hard drive that usually includes an anonymous unique identifier. The cookie does not personally identify You; it identiﬁes the device with which the user accesses the Website. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from Your device or steal any data stored on it. You can configure Your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies or notify You when a cookie is being used; however, if You do so it may render Your computer unable to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users of the Website. Cookies allow us to provide better security on the Website, to customize the content, to track purchases, and to keep the Website working properly.
Server logs. Our servers may automatically record certain information that Your device sends whenever You visit any Website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as Your IP address, browser type, landing pages, time spent on particular pages and so on.
Pixel tags. Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier. Pixel tags are embedded invisibly in websites and are used to track the websites users’ movements. We may also use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
How the data is used
With your consent, we will also collect your information to improve and optimize our services, gather feedback, and carry out research to ensure You get the best experience.
We use information collected as described in this Policy. For example, we may use Your information to:
– Get better understanding of Your preferences, adjust our services to your requests;
– Assist You with support requests, provide technical troubleshooting;
– Process Your feedback, respond to Your comments and questions;
– Offer You participation in contests and special promotion programs, offer tailored bonuses and discounts and other marketing activities, including advertisements and promotional information;
– Analyze usage data, monitor the Website performance, eliminate potential problems and otherwise keep this Website in operational state.
How the data is shared
– When You provide us with Your consent to do so.
– When it is required by third party service provider who help us keep this Website in operation. We reserve the right to disclose to service providers, contractors, or other third parties any or all of the information that we collect online about You and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing payments, maintaining the Website, or facilitating email delivery to You. We require that our service providers protect Your Personal Information with the same standards we do but we are not responsible for their policies or practices.
How the data is secured
We make the best practical efforts to comply with the industry security standards, keep our servers and data on them protected, encrypted and secured from attacks. However, no security system can be absolutely secured from all attacks and leaks. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Thus any information You transmit to us is sent at Your own risk.
You may contact us with a request to provide You with a copy of all the data related to You we store. You may also ask us to amend your information in case it is incorrect or out of date.
Please mind that some information may be retained as prescribed by the governing law and/or for our business purposes. We are under no obligation to store such data. We disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete some or all of Your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We are under no obligation to destroy anonymized aggregate data.
Please be aware that deleting some or all of your data, Personal or Non-Personal, can affect your experience of using our Website and Services.